Search Here



Search Results


Cheap Flights

Air Flight - Winter

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My record in Betting on Teams:

So I will update this daily but because I think I can be successful on taking a few games a day- it will include all sports: basketball, soccer, tennis, football etc.
Oh and incase you do not understand sports betting, spreads, and lines-
If it says Miami Dolphins -4.5 vs New England Patriots- then that means that Miami is Favored by 4 and a half points so if they win by 4 or less and I chose Miami, then I lose that bet.
If it says Miami Dolphins +4.5 vs New England Patriots, then the Dolphins can lose by 4 points or less and I win the bet.

With Lines, you be the over or under.
So, if it says: Los Angeles Lakers vs Cleveland Cavaliers under 200 then that means I  think the total score between the two teams will add up to less than 200.
If it says: Los Angeles Lakers vs Cleveland Cavaliers over 200 then that means I  think the total score between the two teams will add up to more than 200.
If it is 200- then I push.


Yesterday, Jan 26, I was 5 for 7:
Michigan State Spartans -4.5 vs Michigan Wolverines: result Loss- Michigan State won by one        
Maryland -8 vs Miami: result Win- Maryland won by 24
New York Knicks -7 vs Minnesota Timberwolves: result Win- Knicks won by 27
Tsonga vs Djokovic: result Win- Tsonga won match
Dallas Mavericks -7 vs Milwaukee Bucks: result Loss- Mavericks won by one.
Charlotte Bobcats +4.5 vs Phoenix Suns: result Win- Charlotte won by 6
Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors under 220: result: Win- total cumulative score was 195.

Today here are my picks:
Cleveland Cavaliers -14 vs Minnesota Timberwolves: result: Push- Cleveland won by 14
Atlanta Haws +3.5 vs San Antonio Spurs result: Loss- Atlanta lost by
Vanderbilt Commodores +6.5 vs Florida Gators: Win- Vanderbilt won by 12
Utah Jazz -2 vs Portland Trail Blazers result: Win- Utah won by 11
Temple Owls -1 vs Charlotte 49ers result: Loss- Temple lost by 12
New Orlean Hornets -2.5 vs Golden State Warriors result: Win- Hornets won 123-110

so today i was 3-2-1 giving me a 8-4-1 total record

No comments:

Post a Comment